Monday, December 24, 2012

Gold Rush

Gold Rush



Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush
Sweater: Vintage (similar here) | Skirt: Forever 21(similar here) | Tights(similar here),
Bracelet(similar here) |  Nine West (on sale!)

Photos by iBakefilm


Hello Everyone! Some of you are probably busy shopping for the last minute gift, baking, cooking and prepping for guests to arrive. I think after all the prepping, my favorite part is being able to enjoy all the the delicious creations. Since there was so much love behind each recipe. I love decorating with a beautiful  table setting, candles and a festive centerpiece. What is your meaning of being in the holiday spirit?  I have to say being in the moment and spending time with your loved ones and to some; including your pets too! I have been in love with this sweater the moment I saw it. The thought of a gorgeous gold sweater that comes with peter pan collar and feminine bow tie  was ideal for celebrating. I wanted to complete my last Monday of the year; the proper way. And adding a little touch of floral black and white skirt was a must too! I polished off the look with my favorite patent pointed toe heels. I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks so much for reading:) Happy Holidays! :)

 You can follow me at:
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | POSE

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At December 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Blogger blackberryfashion said...

Gorgeous :)Merry Christmas :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

 
At December 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Saritschka said...

You look so beautiful! <3 Your hair is to die for! :)

I hope you had wonderful christmas-days!

Would you like to follow each other? :)

Xx, Sara.

http://saritschka.blogspot.com

 
At December 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Milna Mandusic said...

You are just gorgeous!

Win a L'Oreal Mascara: >> GIVEAWAY <<
milna89.blogspot.com

 
At December 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Akinyi Ragwar said...

You look so beautiful, i love this peter pan collar sweater so lovely!

xoxo Akinyi

http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

 
At December 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM , Blogger P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Thank you Milna :) x

 
At December 26, 2012 at 5:40 PM , Blogger P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Thank you Akinyl :) It's lovely x

 
At December 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Thanks so much Saritschka! :) x

 
At December 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Thanks so much dear! :) x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I read and appreciate all of your lovely comments :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

P.S. Lily Boutique: Gold Rush

Gold Rush

Gold Rush



Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush


Gold Rush
Sweater: Vintage (similar here) | Skirt: Forever 21(similar here) | Tights(similar here),
Bracelet(similar here) |  Nine West (on sale!)

Photos by iBakefilm


Hello Everyone! Some of you are probably busy shopping for the last minute gift, baking, cooking and prepping for guests to arrive. I think after all the prepping, my favorite part is being able to enjoy all the the delicious creations. Since there was so much love behind each recipe. I love decorating with a beautiful  table setting, candles and a festive centerpiece. What is your meaning of being in the holiday spirit?  I have to say being in the moment and spending time with your loved ones and to some; including your pets too! I have been in love with this sweater the moment I saw it. The thought of a gorgeous gold sweater that comes with peter pan collar and feminine bow tie  was ideal for celebrating. I wanted to complete my last Monday of the year; the proper way. And adding a little touch of floral black and white skirt was a must too! I polished off the look with my favorite patent pointed toe heels. I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks so much for reading:) Happy Holidays! :)

 You can follow me at:
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | POSE

Labels: , ,